OpenDrives makes high performance data storage a reality for our customers using our unique combination of hardware and software. Our customers range from Hollywood blockbusters, to medical imaging specialists, to academia, and everything in between. At OpenDrives we are building next-generation data storage solutions for high-performance workflows.
OpenDrives is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to drive Scrum adoption within the organization. You will perform a typical Scrum Master role including facilitation of ceremonies i.e. daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint review. You will be a key influencer for the adoption of agile delivery within the scrum teams, working with other internal teams, continually looking for process improvements. You will mentor team members on existing, new, or improved ways of working.
- Work between the product manager, engineering team and other internal teams, guiding the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Facilitating Scrum events and ceremonies
- Facilitate internal communication (discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution) and foster effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to groom backlogs and new feature requests
- Track and manage delivery dependencies between teams
- Coaching software engineers on engineering best practices and non-functional features
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Ensuring that a Scrum team lives by the practices and rules of Scrum and its value
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy their own work
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum team
What You Bring:
- 3+ years professional experience as a Scrum Master working with teams developing software applications
- Thrive in a high performing team environment, looking to share with and learn from other members of the team
- Extensive experience using JIRA for Agile practices and bug tracking
- Proven experience working with other Scrum Masters, Product Owners and other leads to increase the effectiveness of Scrum and other agile practices in the organization
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and passionate about healthy team culture and collaboration
- Bring rigor and creativity to everything you do
We have some awesome perks when you work with us.
- Incredible vacation policy and flexible schedule
- Great health, dental, and vision insurance
- Options for hybrid remote/office work, or full remote
- A culture of empathy and empowerment